The Mountain Line Transit Authority provides shuttles to all WVU Football home games. Shuttle buses pick up passengers at Quality Inn and The Beanery American Grill on Comfort Inn Drive, and the lower entrance to Mountaineer Mall. Cost per passenger is $3.00 round trip, children 5 and under ride free. Students, Faculty and Staff with a valid WVU ID ride free and Senior Monongalians with a valid bus pass also ride free. Shuttles will begin two hours before kickoff. The return trips will begin at the start of the fourth quarter and run for one hour after the game.
RIDING THE SHUTTLE...
All Buses are fully accessible to persons with mobility impairments
- Parking is free at the Mountaineer Mall
- Buses run every 10 minutes to the game
- Buses operate return trips beginning at the start of the fourth quarter and run for one hour after the game.
- Buses load and unload at the POC
- Accessible buses are available for transport from the Brown Lot, Green Lot and the Coliseum to both East & West Gates (please notify shuttle driver of your needs)
- Please use exact change or a change card will be issued to you, drivers do not have change
MOUNTAINEER HOME GAMES WVU FOOTBALL
Click here for the Home Game Schedule
To accommodate traffic pattern changes related to game day traffic, it is necessary to modify regular bus route services during WVU home football games, please plan ahead.
The following routes will cease normal operations 3 hours before kickoff:
Rt. 6 Gold Line
Rt. 7 Red Line
Rt. 9 Purple Line
Rt. 16 Pink Line
Rt. 47 Northern Circulator
Most routes will operate after the game as traffic allows.
Check with your driver the week of the game to determine service times on your route or call 304-291-RIDE (304-291-7433) for more information.
Many routes do not run hourly schedules on Saturdays. Check with your driver the week of the game to determine service times on your route or call 291-RIDE (291-7433) for more information.
Mountain Line Transit and Mountaineer Football... The Winning Combination!