Mountain Line Shuttles
The Mountain Line Transit Authority provides shuttles to all WVU Football home games. Shuttle buses pick up passengers at Quality Inn and The Beanery American Grill on Comfort Inn Drive, and the lower entrance to Mountaineer Mall. Cost per passenger is $3.00 round trip, children 5 and under ride free. Students, Faculty and Staff with a valid WVU ID ride free and Senior Monongalians with a valid bus pass also ride free. Shuttles will begin two hours before kickoff. The return trips will begin at the start of the fourth quarter and run for one hour after the game.
Riding the Shuttle
All Buses are fully accessible to persons with mobility impairments
- Please use exact change or a change card will be issued to you, drivers do not have change (You can also purchase mobile passes in the Token Transit App for $3.25 round trip)
- Parking is free at the Mountaineer Mall
- Buses run every 10 minutes to the game
- Buses operate return trips beginning at the start of the fourth quarter and run for one hour after the game.
- Buses load and unload at the POC
- Accessible buses are available for transport from the Brown Lot, Green Lot and the Coliseum to both East & West Gates (please notify shuttle driver of your needs)
Download Token Transit
Download the app to purchase bus passes on your mobile device.
WVU Football - Mountaineer Home Games
Click here for the Home Game Schedule
To accommodate traffic pattern changes related to game day traffic, it is necessary to modify regular bus route services during WVU home football games, please plan ahead.
The following routes will cease normal operations 3 hours before kickoff:
6 Gold Line | 7 Red Line | 9 Purple Line | 16 Pink Line
39 Beechurst Express | 47 Northern Circulator
Most routes will operate after the game as traffic allows.
Check with your driver the week of the game to determine service times on your route or call 304-291-RIDE (304-291-7433) for more information.
Many routes do not run hourly schedules on Saturdays. Check with your driver the week of the game to determine service times on your route or call 291-RIDE (291-7433) for more information.